I’ve got a new article, entitled “The Teacher Racket”, in the Winter 2016 issue of Tricycle: The Buddhist Review. You can read a few paragraphs (or the whole thing if you’re a subscriber) here. If it’s not on your newsstands now, it should be soon if you want to read it in print and in full.
Daniel Clarkson Fisher is an essay filmmaker and writer based in Toronto. His writing has appeared in outlets that include AlterNet, Bright Lights Film Journal, Nonfics, Lion's Roar, Religion Dispatches, Tricycle: The Buddhist Review, Patheos, and the Journal of Religion & Film, and his video essays have been featured at No Film School, Movies.com, Filmscalpel, and Film School Rejects. He has also commented on news stories and other topics for CNN, the Religion News Service, E! Entertainment Television, and Fandor Keyframe.
- View danielclarksonfisher’s profile on Facebook
- View danielcfisher’s profile on Twitter
- View danielclarksonfisher’s profile on Instagram
- View officialdcf’s profile on Pinterest
- View danielclarksonfisher’s profile on LinkedIn
- View UCdizjI3KPp719G4_6j4zSpQ’s profile on YouTube
- View danielclarksonfisher’s profile on Vimeo
- View 102319016264814303731’s profile on Google+
- Follow Daniel Clarkson Fisher on WordPress.com