I’ve got a new article, entitled “The Teacher Racket”, in the Winter 2016 issue of Tricycle: The Buddhist Review. You can read a few paragraphs (or the whole thing if you’re a subscriber) here. If it’s not on your newsstands now, it should be soon if you want to read it in print and in full.
Daniel Clarkson Fisher is an essay filmmaker whose work has been featured by The AV Club, Gizmodo, Boing Boing, No Film School, io9, One Perfect Shot, Films for Action, Film School Rejects, Movies.com, Filmscalpel, and Vimeo Staff Picks. His writing has appeared in outlets that include AlterNet, Bright Lights Film Journal, Nonfics, and Political Animal Magazine. He has also commented on news stories and other topics for CNN, E! Entertainment Television, and Fandor.
- View danielclarksonfisher’s profile on Facebook
- View danielcfisher’s profile on Twitter
- View danielclarksonfisher’s profile on Instagram
- View officialdcf’s profile on Pinterest
- View danielclarksonfisher’s profile on LinkedIn
- View UCdizjI3KPp719G4_6j4zSpQ’s profile on YouTube
- View danielclarksonfisher’s profile on Vimeo
- View 102319016264814303731’s profile on Google+
- Follow Daniel Clarkson Fisher on WordPress.com